Ultimate Rectifier B.V. (hereinafter “Ultimate Rectifier”) respects the privacy of anyone whose personal data is processed by Ultimate Rectifier, including that of visitors to the www.ultimaterectifier.com website (hereinafter “the Website”). Ultimate Rectifier considers the careful handling of personal data of great importance. Ultimate Rectifier will process your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Ultimate Rectifier processes personal data on the basis of the following four legal bases:
- In fulfillment of an agreement between you and Ultimate Rectifier or your request to enter into such an agreement.
This basis exists when you have entered into, or have contacted Ultimate Rectifier, whether through the website or otherwise, a contract with Ultimate Rectifier regarding the supply of one or more voltage regulators, loose connectors for motorcycles and/or other items.
For the purposes of this legal basis for processing your personal data, Ultimate Rectifier shall process your personal data only if and to the extent necessary for the performance of the contract entered into with you. In this regard, your personal data may also be shared with third parties to the extent necessary for the performance of the agreement, such as a transportation company to be designated by Ultimate Rectifier for the delivery of products to you and an online payment provider in case of payment through the website.
- A legitimate interest of Ultimate Rectifier.
This basis exists in the case of:
- Ultimate Rectifier’s automatic provision of your personal data to the hosting party engaged by Ultimate Rectifier to enable the operation and functioning of the Web site. This is necessary to store the personal data received through the website and to enable the proper operation of Ultimate Rectifier’s website and e-mail facilities;
- Ultimate Rectifier’s provision of your personal data to an administrative agency for the purpose of providing Ultimate Rectifier’s records and accounts;
- the use of software to process and store Ultimate Rectifier’s records and accounts;
- The use of review software to reveal your possible review through the website;
- the use of cloud storage software to store, among other things, personal data.
The operators of the software/software referred to above store relevant personal data in order to provide the functionalities of the software to Ultimate Rectifier.
In the context of “legitimate interests,” Ultimate Rectifier processes your personal data only if and to the extent necessary to serve the relevant legitimate interests.
- Your consent.
This basis exists when:
- you contact Ultimate Rectifier by phone, email or any other means, or when you post a review on the website or create or login to an account on it. After all, your consent is implicit in the fact that you contact us, write a review or create or log into an account on the website;
- Ultimate Rectifier intends to use or disclose your personal data to third parties for any other purpose. In this context, your consent is always valid for a specific processing and purpose. If Ultimate Rectifier has multiple purposes for processing personal data, Ultimate Rectifier will inform you and obtain consent for each purpose separately.
In this context, Ultimate Rectifier processes your personal data only if and to the extent necessary to process your request or carry out that for which you have given your consent.
- A legal obligation.
This basis exists when Ultimate Rectifier must comply with a legal obligation, such as regarding the retention of invoices for seven years as required by law.
Access to personal data
Only authorized Ultimate Rectifier employees have access to your personal data and only to the extent necessary to perform their assigned duties. This also applies with respect to third-parties referred to above with whom Ultimate Rectifier shares personal data. Ultimate Rectifier will not sell your personal data under any circumstances. The persons under Ultimate Rectifier’s responsibility, as well as third parties engaged by Ultimate Rectifier, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal data. To the extent Ultimate Rectifier outsources the processing of personal data to a third party, Ultimate Rectifier will take the necessary steps to ensure that your personal data is adequately protected. Such steps include, if and to the extent required by law, maintaining a processor agreement with such recipients to ensure that they take the same or similar technical and organizational measures as Ultimate Rectifier, so that your personal data is adequately protected.
You have the right to request Ultimate Rectifier to inspect, erase and rectify your personal data as well as to restrict the processing concerning you. You also have the right to object to processing and the right to data portability. This means that you can make a request to Ultimate Rectifier to send your personal data that Ultimate Rectifier processes in a computer file to you or an organization named by you.
To make sure that the request was made by you, Ultimate Rectifier asks that you send a copy of your ID with the request. In this copy, black out the MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip of numbers on the document), document number and Citizen Service Number (BSN). This is to protect your privacy. Ultimate Rectifier will respond to your request as soon as possible, but in any case within four weeks.
Insofar as the processing of personal data is based on the consent obtained from you, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent before its withdrawal.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Authority or, in case you reside in a country other than the Netherlands, the supervisory authority there.
Retention of personal data
Personal data will be retained by Ultimate Rectifier only for as long as is necessary given the purposes for which it was obtained. Ultimate Rectifier implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data against loss and against any form of unlawful processing. Taking into account the state of the art and the cost of implementation, these measures shall ensure an appropriate level of security in view of the risks presented by the processing and the nature of personal data to be protected. The measures are also aimed at preventing unnecessary processing of personal data.
For questions about this privacy statement or questions or complaints regarding Ultimate Rectifier’s processing of your personal data, please contact Ultimate Rectifier. Ultimate Rectifier is happy to assist you if you have any questions or complaints about Ultimate Rectifier’s processing of your personal data or if you wish to change or delete your personal data.
Ultimate Rectifier B.V.
Great Doelenlaan 45
5491 EE Sint-Oedenrode
Email address: email@example.com
If these general conditions are available in multiple languages, the Dutch version shall at all times be decisive for the interpretation of the clauses contained in these general conditions.